Are you not an early bird when it comes to getting up in the morning? Struggling to be wide awake when it’s time for your morning stretch? 😉 No worries, your Robo can help you with that! This time we’re building a smart Robo alarm clock that will help you to get ready for a new exciting day ahead 🌅🤖
Time: 15 minutes
You will need:
- Main Block
- RGB Light
- Connector Block
- One big wheel
- Two universal connectors
- Lego Connectors – as many as you wish!
Optional: Props of your choice
Build your alarm clock:
Step 1: Attach one Connector Block to the Main Block.
Step 2: Attach the big wheel to the Connector Block to make your alarm clock stable.
Step 3: Attach the RGB Light onto the Main Block for some extra fun 😉
Step 4: Attach the Button on top of the Main Block.
Step 5: Decorate your creation with some Lego pieces or even with a wired connector – remember those old school alarms back in the days? ⏰
Program your Robo alarm clock:
1. First, start creating your code by adding some Sounds and Lights and setting them up.
2. Connect your Actions into a Loop, so that your Robo will repeat it an unlimited number of times.
3. Drag a Pause action onto the dashboard; add it to your code, set it as a first Action, and program it – now Robo will wait for your commands at the very beginning;
4. Now it’s a time for the serious programming! Find Conditions in the Action Dock: they look like stickers because you need to put them not on the Programming Screen, but on the Connections between Actions. Connect the Pause with the first set of sounds and lights. Pick the Clock Condition and put it on this Connection. Set the time when you want to wake up in the morning!
5. Finally, connect the second set of sounds and lights with the beginning of your code; choose a Button condition from the Action Dock and put it on this Connection.
Your code is ready, give it a try! Check out the video below to see how this awesome alarm clock works 😉